Below are a set of useful links & resources we think you will find helpful.

Mental Health Licensing & Certification

For mental health licensing and certification, the goal of QMA Consulting is to help organizations innovate, transform and lead in California’s mental health services by creating and establishing policies and procedures that provide the safest and highest quality mental health programs.

SUD & Mental Health Housing Residential Care Facilities

Specializing in representing real estate ownership and commercial operators (occupants) of residential care facilities and inpatient for Behavioral Health (Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation; Group Foster Agencies; Mental Health, Eating Disorders; Developmentally Disabled; and Community Re-entry Programs, etc.)

Law Office of Kim Savage

We understand you may have issue obtaining the proper permits to operate your program. For legal help in planning, land use and zoning issues, please contact Kim Savage at www.kimsavagelaw.com